If you would like to apply to work for the Food Festival this year, please read the following carefully before continuing:
• The closing date for applications is Friday 22nd September 2023.
• Applicants must be 16 or over.
• Applicants must be available to work on 8th October 2023.
• Site Crew/Decor & Signage positions will be required to be available from Friday 6th October 2023
• Providing up-to-date and accurate information is vital for us when we need to contact you regarding your application. Please ensure you have entered your details correctly.
• In submitting this form, you agree to abide by our health and safety regulations, will carefully follow instructions and will take responsibility for your own personal safety.
Our site crew members work as part of the team who set up and break down the festival. This includes loading vans; building and dressing tents; maintaining site areas during the event; packing down and assisting staff and stallholders when needed.
It’s a popular and rewarding role for anyone who likes to keep fit and work as part of a team. You need to be confident carrying heavy items (or willing to learn), as well as have a positive and hard- working attitude. You will be required to work extra hours in the week before hand.
DECOR & SIGNAGE
Our Decor & Signage team will consist of a handful of creative individuals who will help make the festival look amazing! Work will include painting, signwriting and creating various displays in and around the festival site.
We have a limited number of front of house roles which required you to check tickets & sell tickets on the festival entrance. You must be well- presented, confident and happy working in a hospitality environment & with technology. This job is perfect for those who have hospitality experience.
Our festival stewards are there to ensure that the food festival runs smoothly. You are the eyes and the ears of the event and the main ambassadors for the festival. It’s a fun role and you’ll meet lots of people you will be relied upon to work hard and make sure the public are kept well informed. Duties vary for each Steward, but may include giving directions, providing event information, manning road blocks and checking wristband.